We want My Art Resources to be the premier source of industry resources for Santa Clara County creative professionals, and that means we need your help!
If you have a business, services or resource that you would like us to share please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, address, phone, and url of the resource. Please include a brief description of how it fits in with the site and what section it should be under. * Please note we will not necessarily post everything that is submitted, we will make the decision as to whether we feel it’s a good fit for the site and will contribute to the creative community.
Event Sharing and Features
We would love to share and maybe even feature your visual art or arts related event on our social media or blog. In order for us to do that we require that you:
- Like our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/myartresources
- Share our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/myartresources and/or our website myartresources.com, on your social media pages.
Please note that we don’t do write ups for events, you must already have an event page or write up ready for us to share.
If you would like us to share or possibly feature your event please complete the steps above and then email us at email@example.com with the event info. This can include the FB invite, FB post or page, website, just a write up with info, etc.
The artist directory is designed to connect patrons, professionals and businesses directly with artists for potential commissions, exhibition, sales, special events, and more. If you would like to be included in our artist directory you must be from or work in Santa Clara County.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
Please also include a thumbnail image of your work.
Do you have an idea for a blog post that you would like to submit?
We welcome blog posts that contribute positively to the creative community. Posts include how to’s, technique info, exhibit reviews, in depth resource info, art business help and more. Please check out our blog to get an idea of what we post and the format. This is not for self promotion and at this time there is no remuneration for submitted content.
All blog posts submitted to MAR are subject to editorial review for content, cohesion, clarity, and length. We will do our best to preserve the voice, style, and intent of your story.
Required for submission:
- Submissions are preferred in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) Max of 750 words – You can create a series if you have a longer more in depth topic.
- Author headshot 200 pixels square
- Header banner for post that includes post title and author’s name.
- At least 1 image for the post, we prefer 2-4. Please do not take images from the internet, we do not want to infringe on anyone copyrighted material. If you need image assistance please let us know.
- Short author bio 100 words or less
Please send your submission to email@example.com